Bystander CPR course
The aim of this course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to save a life of a cardiac arrest victim.
- How to assess the collapsed victim
- How to perform chest compression and rescue breathing (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - CPR)
- How to place an unconscious breathing victim in the recovery position
- How to manage choking
- This course has been designed by European Resuscitation Council accredited trainers
- Trainers are trained by European Resuscitation Council Instructors and will be working under their supervision
- We will provide you with a certificate after successful training
How will you learn CPR?
- Live demonstration
- Skill stations – hands on practice